- Early Christian Mosaics: Tales in Stone and Hue
Dive into the captivating world of early Christian mosaics. Discover their history, significance, and the stories they tell in this detailed exploration.”
- St. Patrick’s Day History: The Fun, Traditions, and Folklore We Love
What comes to mind when you think of St. Patrick’s Day? Learn St. Patrick’s Day history and the traditions surrounding it. You might be surprised!
- Valentine’s Day history and the traditions surrounding it
Valentine’s Day history may not play a big role in contemporary observations of the holiday, but knowing a little about the history might help us consider the day in a new light – especially in the sense of sacrificial love.
- Cultural food traditions you don’t want to miss
Join us on a yummy journey around the world. Let’s face it, our days often revolve around food, and there’s no better food than what we grew up eating.
- Mourning rituals around the world
Emotionally, rituals allow space to express pain heal. As part of our faith, mourning rituals focus us on spiritual aspects and our reliance on God.
- Baby shower traditions
As we explore baby shower traditions, we discover celebrations for motherhood that are steeped in community rituals that bind us together.